Thinking of a career in engineering or in the aerospace industry? Why not apply for an Air League Engineering Scholarship?
In conjunction with the J N Somers Charitable Will Trust and the Rhodes-Moorehouse VC Charitable Trust, The Air League provides an annual programme of engineering scholarships offering one or two-week work placements with UK’s leading aerospace companies or flying schools. The scholarships pay for Bed & Breakfast accommodation (if necessary) and expenses necessarily incurred for travel and meals.
This experience will provide you with:
- An invaluable insight into real life engineering
- Valuable work experience and useful skills for your CV
- Opportunity to make new friends and industry contacts for your future career
Application forms are available in December of each year with a closing date of the end of February for receipt of completed applications.
You must be:
- A permanent resident in the UK
- Aged 17-26
- A member of The Air League
How do I Apply?
- Application forms are available on the website (or the office) in December
- Write 500 words on why you should get a scholarship and how it would benefit the aerospace industry
- Closing date of the end of February for receipt of completed applications