Changing Lives Through Aviation
- The Air League for 110 years has been significantly contributing to the UK’s military capability, civil aviation, industrial base, skills agenda and public policy debate – Few organisations span the breadth of issues, deliver the output, or have the reach of the Air League.
- The Air League leads debate on key issues affecting aviation and aerospace in order to create wealth, enhance the UK’s competitiveness and grow the UK’s industrial base, air transport capacity, air power, military aviation and space capabilities.
- The Air League inspires and enables young people to achieve their potential through compelling initiatives and supports their future career aspirations as pilots, aircrew, engineers and aerospace professionals.
- The Air League improves social mobility by connecting young people through an inspirational range of scholarships, bursaries and youth engagement which makes a major contribution to the health of the UK’s economy.
- The Air League has an unsurpassed youth engagement programme which brings together a wide array of industry expertise providing companies with an opportunity to maximise their Corporate Social Responsibility investments.
Inspiring Young People by Awarding Scholarships and Work Opportunities Through Aviation
WHAT WE STAND FOR
- The growth of the UK economy, skills and industrial capabilities, in air transport, air power, space and military aviation through maintaining dialogue between a multitude of stakeholders.
- Inspiring the next generation of aviation and aerospace professionals across the full spectrum of disciplines.
- Making careers in aviation and aerospace attainable to all through working together.
- Lead on sustainable aviation growth and policies based upon informed debate, which ensure the UK’s competitive advantage is not diminished.
- Enhance awareness of UK air power via dialogue focused on tri-service requirements, the industrial base, R&D, inward investment and procurement.
Help change young lives through aviation