Dreaming of a career as an airline or military pilot? Join us on November 5th 2016 at the LHR Sofitel T5 10:00 – 16:30 at the 2016 Pilot Careers Live London event where will be exhibiting as a guest of CTC Aviation.
We have 30 FREE tickets available to Leading Edge members
Air League Trustee and Council Member Andrew Perkins will be presenting a seminar on the day offering an insight into what it’s like to fly for the flagship airline, as well as providing top advice on what the carrier looks for in its future pilots. Please do come and say hello to Air League & Leading Edge representatives around on the day.
Who should attend?
- Anyone with an ambition to be an airline or military pilot.
- Anyone currently in education with an aspiration to be a professional pilot.
- Career change? If you are considering a career in the skies and want to know where to start.
- Military pilots leaving the service, now considering a new career with the airlines.
- School/College Career Advisors – An opportunity to gather reference material about the career.
- Those interested in commercial helicopter flying opportunities.
- Those interested in ATC opportunities.
A career as a helicopter pilot
Pilot Careers Live will welcome Captain Sarah Bowen to talk about the wide range of careers open to helicopter pilots, as well as how to attain your CPL(H). Plus, Sarah has some news on scholarships.
National Air Traffic Service (NATS)
For the first time, Pilot Careers Live will be joined by a team from NATS, who will present on a career in Air Traffic Control, explaining more about this challenging and rewarding aviation career.