Understand the terms and conditions of our raffles.
Promoter: The Air League Trust
Registered Charity Number: 1129969
All profits raised from Raffles will go towards the Air League Trust
1. By entering a Raffle, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any Raffle entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Raffle is open only to individuals aged 16 years or over who are permanently resident in the United Kingdom. Any person who has entered the Raffle and who is found to be under 16 years of age or not resident in the UK will automatically forfeit any prize and any entry payment shall be in accordance with condition 14 below. The Promoter reserves the right to require proof of identity, age and residence.
3. The Raffle is not open to employees, trustees or contractors of the Air League, the Promoter’s subsidiary companies or any company involved with running the Raffle.
4. The cost of each entry into the Raffle is £10.00 per ticket.
5. Tickets will also be available for purchases through the Air League website and other approved outlets subject to availability.
6. Payment for participation in the Raffle must be made in advance and can be made through the Air League’s website payable to the Air League Trust.
7. The prizes are as described on the Air League’s website.
8. The closing date for each raffle is shown on the event page. Tickets received after this date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
9. The winning entry will be selected from all entries received by the closing date. Only tickets for which full payment has been received will be eligible to win a prize.
10. The prize or prizes are subject to availability and the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute a prize with another prize which it reasonably considers to be of equal or greater value.
11. Winners will be notified by post within 28 days of the draw.
12. Details of the winner will be posted on the Air League website
13. By entering the Raffle you agree to provide a photo of yourself, and to the Promoter using this photo and your title, surname and home county in relation to you being a winner of the Raffle, including on the Promoter’s website, and on promotional materials relating to the Raffleand related activities.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Promoter has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Promoter shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Promoter exercising such rights. The Promoter shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 16, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely in the Promoter’s discretion.
15. If a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the Promoter; or after 3 months of the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in wholeor in part in the Promoter’s sole discretion.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for:
- subject to clause 18 below, any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of your participation in the raffle or in any prize activity or use of any prize. You must ensure that you are physically and mentally able to participate in any prize or prize activity offered to you or which you may be entitled to. You are under no obligation whatsoever to take up a prize or participate in any prize activity. You are advised to take out adequate insurance for personal injury, loss or damage which may occur in or as a result of your participation in any prize or prize activity
- Raffle tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post or via e-mail, damaged or illegible, from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified or, in the case of postal entries, which have insufficient postage (proof of posting is not proof of receipt);
- any late bank payments;
- the Promoter’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact or bank details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change;
- any failure or delay beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or for any other matter for which liability may not be limited by law.
19. The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time by posting amended terms and conditions on the Air League website. The terms and conditions that shall apply shall be those in force at the time of the closing date of entries. Failure to notify the Promoter of non-acceptance by you before the draw is made shall be taken to be acceptance by you of such terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the Raffle is final. In the event of acomplaint or dispute relating to the Raffle that cannot be resolved to your satisfaction using the Promoter’s procedure referred to above, you can request that the matter be referred to the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (www.ibas-uk.co.uk), which provides Alternative Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) services to help resolve such complaints.
22. The Promoter is committed to operating the Raffle in a socially responsible way. If you or a family member feel that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you can seek advice and support from GambleAware via their website at www.gambleaware.co.uk(link is external) or from the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
27. If you have any queries about the Raffle please email [email protected]